This is how to do a Quick and Easy Steps for an Oven-Baked Sea Bass. If you’re thinking about abstaining from meat dishes this Lent season, you have come to the right place!
Switching to fish is certainly the next best option to keep your protein meals. Here’s my recipe that will bring you the delicious side of fish. Make this count since there are still a few Fridays left before Easter!
- 4 sea bass fillets – about 2 ½ lbs.
- ½ cup dry white wine – your favorite
- 1 tsp dried fennel
- 4-5 tbsp. olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- rosemary sprigs – for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place the fillets in a baking dish and brush each one with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour the wine over the fish.
- Sprinkle with the dried fennel, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes or depending on the thickness, until the fish is completely done. Note: Be very careful to not overcook or the fish will be very dry!
- Remove the fish and garnish with rosemary sprigs. You can side this with your vegetables too.