Everyone needs a quick and easy go-to meal for those busy days and this is mine.
- 6 boneless – skinless chicken breasts–pounded slightly and sliced on the diagonal and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 cup Parmesan, seasoning salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika and set aside
- Place sliced chicken into a lightly greased 9x13casserole dish
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on top of the chicken massaging it lightly into the chicken
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over all and covering well
- Place baking pan in preheated oven, 375degrees, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with buttered rice and a nice salad
Of course, in our house there will be crusty Italian bread and a glass of wine or two, also.