Learn to cook a an out of this world pork chops with marsala.
- 4 LOIN PORK CHOPS
- 2 EGGS – slightly beaten
- 6 TBS ROMANO CHEESE – freshly grated
- 1 CUP BREAD CRUMBS
- SALT AND PEPPER – to taste
- 1 CUP CELERY – diced
- 1 TB FRESH PARSLEY – chopped
- 2 SMALL ONIONS – sliced
- ½ CUP MARSALA
- Combine crumbs, cheese, seasonings and parsley.
- Dip the pork chops in the slightly beaten egg and then coat well on both sides in the crumb mixture.
- Fry the chops in a small amount of oil until well browned on both sides.
- Drain the fat from the pan and arrange the pork chops back in the pan and spread the diced celery and sliced onions on top of them.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add the marsala.
- Cover the pan and cook over a low flame until the meat is tender but not over done.
- Serve your pork chops with marsala hot with the accumulated gravy.