Here is the amazing Zucchini Pancakes. Time to take advantage of fresh farm stand produce!
- 2 zucchinis – about ¾ pound total
- 3 tbsp. red onion – grated
- 2-3 eggs – lightly beaten
- 8 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- butter and vegetable oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Grate zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of the grater. Immediately stir in the onions and eggs. Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. If the batter seems too thin, add a little more flour.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter and oil in the pan. When all is hot but not smoking, lower the heat to medium-low and drop heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan, pushing the center down lightly to help them spread evenly.
- Cook for 2 – 2 ½ minutes on each side until browned.
- Place pancakes on a baking pan and keep warm in the oven while you continue to cook the remainder.
- Serve and enjoy your wholesome zucchini pancakes.