A creamy lemon pudding cheesecake. A delicious lemon cheesecake for your table!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 40 wafers)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tbsp. (42g) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz/250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) Lemon Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Mix wafer crumbs, 1 tbsp. of the sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well.
- Bake 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. Top cheesecake with whipped topping and lemon slices, if desired, just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- A creamy lemon pudding cheesecake is now ready to be served!