This is not your typical dense, heavy cheesecake that is made with cream cheese. Using ricotta cheese gives the cake a fluffier and lighter texture!
- 32 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 tsp. orange zest
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set rack in the middle of the oven.
- Grease a 9″ baking dish.
- Blend all ingredients together until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 1 to 1-1/4 hours, until a light golden color.
- Make sure the center is fairly firm, and the point of a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover, and chill until served.