To die for Lemon Tiramisu, a delicious dessert from the Italian tradition.
- 400 gr. Italian Savoiardi ( lady finger biscuits)
- 500 gr. (2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 20 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 200 gr. (1 Cup) of granulated sugar
- In a bowl, whip mascarpone cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and smooth.
- Pour a bit of cream over a serving dish.
- Dip each biscuit, on each side, into some lemon juice and lay on the dish.
- Spread some mascarpone cream over the biscuits and repeat the process, using up the Savoiardi and finishing with a cream layer.
- Smooth the surface. Refrigerate for almost three hour.
- Serve your lemon tiramisu.