Better leave room for dessert, ’cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli.
Mmm, mmm! We can’t get enough of this!
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
source and pictures