The sugar-free chocolate pie. Sugar-free except the crust has sugar, but I would imagine you could use a regular pie crust.
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust, or homemade pie crust
- 1 small package sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 1 small package sugar-free butterscoth pudding
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or flavoring
- 2 1/2 cups skim (non-fat) milk
- 1 8 oz. tub of Lite Cool Whip
- Mix puddings with milk.
- Pour into crust.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring to Cool Whip, and mix.
- Cover top of pie completely with Cool Whip mixture.
- Refrigerate before serving your chocolate pie.
Tip : Sprinkle chocolate curls or unsweetened cocoa powder over top.