Are you wondering why spaghetti garlic, oil and chili recipe is Special?
Well..my recipe have 2 special tasty ingredients!
We will add olives and capers to have an explosion of taste in a simply and easy-to-make pasta recipe!
- 200 ml Extra Virgin Oil (7 oz, 1 cup – you can use even more)
- 1 clove Garlic (also 2 or 3!)
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (or more if like spicy!)
- 15 g Parsley (0.5 oz, 1/2 cup or how you have)
- 1 teaspoon Tomato paste
- 6 Black Greek olives (i love them )
- 2 spoons Capers
- 500 g Pasta Spaghetti
- Boil some water with salt into a large saucepan.
- Rinse the salted capers under cold tap water, drain and set aside.
- Rattle off and cut in small pieces the olives.
- Chop the parsley, peel the garlic and cut it in half.
- Pour the olive oil into a pan, put it on the stove low fire than add the garlic and fry it until is golden brown , you can now add chili flakes and stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the parsley and the tomato paste and fry for a further minute.
- Mix and add the capers and the olives.
- Fry for a couple of minutes and set a side.
- When the water boils add the spaghetti and cook them according to the package instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip back into the same saucepan where you cooked it.
- Pour over the oil sauce and stir all together for 15 seconds allowing the flavours to combine beautifully.
- Serve your spaghetti garlic oil and chili recipe and enjoy!