- ½ recipe simple yeast dough
- ¾ cup raspberry preserves – or your favorite
- ½ cup pecans – chopped
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Grease a 10-inch tube-pan. (Preferably one with a removeable bottom.)
- Shape by rolling the dough to a 16X12-inch rectangle.
- Spread the preserves and nuts all over being careful not getting too close to the edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion, starting at the long end.
- Place seam side down in the well-greased tube pan.
- Cut down into the top at 1-inch intervals. Let rise 20 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or just until the top is golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with your favorite icing or just sprinkle with powdered sugar.