If you like Italian Polenta,try this fantastic and delicious version!
SERVING: Servings 6
- extra virgin olive oil
- 7 oz pancetta (italian bacon)
- 4 pork sausages
- 7 oz grated Pecorino cheese
- salt and pepper
- Prepare a fairly dense polenta, put onto a slightly damp dish towel and allow to cool.
- Then cut into slices to be put in tiers into a Pyrex or oven dish.
- Each tier is dressed with the pancetta and sausage sauce (previously browned in the oil) and a generous helping of grated Pecorino.
- Then place on the grill (or in the oven) for ten minutes or so.
- Serve immediately.