A classic Italian Tiramisu is unbeatable, but unfortunately, laden with fat and calories.
Try my Lighter Tiramisu instead.
I promise you’re not missing anything, and your friends and family will love you even more for keeping it healthy!
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, divided
- 1/4 cup strong black coffee, chilled, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
Split ladyfingers apart and line the bottom of an 8-inch square glass baking dish with half of them.
Drizzle ladyfingers with 1 tablespoon coffee.
In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk until thickened; stir in remaining coffee.
Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers.
Place remaining ladyfingers on top of pudding and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Your Italian tiramisu can now be served!