A sweet and soft donut cake with honey, to make your breakfast more delicious and healty.
The perfect cake to dunk in milk!
- little butter + flour for oil the mold
- 9 oz 00 flour
- 4 oz di potato flour
- 5 oz acacia honey
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz milk
- ½ cup seed oil sunflower or peanut
- 1 packet of yeast cakes
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- icing sugar to decorate
- Turn on the oven at 356° F, do it before you start to make the cake, so that when you will need to bake, the oven will be already hot!
- Butter and flour the pan.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl, together with starch, baking powder and vanilla, and set aside.
- Into another bowl mix the eggs with the honey until frothy (use an electric whisk).
- Add the milk to the mixture gradually, then, always mixing, add flour and oil.
- When everything is well mixed, you can bake it for 40-45 minutes.
- When you think it’s ready, do the usual test with a toothpick to check that it is cooked inside (remember, the toothstick must remain dry!).
- When your donut with honey is cold, you can sprinkle it with icing sugar.