This is my Grandma’s dressing recipe.
Is great for turning mixed greens, steamed broccoli or asparagus spears into a delicious salad.
- SERVING: Yield about 1/2 cup
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)