Here is Mom’s Eggnog Pound Cake. This would be just the right cake to serve during the Christmas and Thanksgiving holiday season.
This will definitely satify your egg nog lovers.
SERVING: Makes 12-16 servings.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 3/4 cup egg nog
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, egg nog and oil; beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
- Add eggs and nutmeg; beat at medium-high speed 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted or tube pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Source and picture DianaDesserts