Making an appetizing Roasted Garlic Broccoli. Some people come and say they don’t like broccoli. Here’s how to make it delish and pleasant to taste!
- 1 ½ lbs broccoli crowns – cut into florets (about 8 – 9 cups)
- 4 – 4 ½ tbs olive oil – divided
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- Dried, crushed red pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Toss broccoli and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining olive oil, garlic and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle garlic mixture over the broccoli, toss to coat.
- Roast until broccoli is beginning to brown – about 8 minutes longer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve your Roasted Garlic Broccoli while still hot.