Here is the enjoyable Italian Zabaione dessert. This zabaione is very rich, so serve in small quantities.
SERVINGS: Serves 4-6
5 egg yolks
1 whole egg
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Marsala Wine
- In batter bowl, whisk the egg yolks and the egg with the sugar until the eggs are thick and lemon colored.
- Whisk in the Marsala wine.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Whisk.
- Repeat this timing for about 4-6 times, or until the pudding is thick.
- Pour into 4-6 dessert glasses or goblets, and garnish with fresh fruit or a crisp cookie.
- It could also be garnished with whipped cream and shaved chocolate, but since it is so rich, I like the fresh fruit and cookie the best.
- You may now enjoy Zabaione dessert.