The Italian Strawberry Tiramisu best recipe. If you like Italian dessert, this is another version of famous Tiramisu!!
SERVINGS: Serves 6
- 12 sponge fingers
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- ⅝ lb strawberries
- ⅝ lb whipped cream
- ½ lb sugar
- ½ package vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- Wash and clean the strawberries.
- Cut them into pieces and collect in a soup plate, sprinkling layer after layer with a part of the sugar.
- Put into the fridge and leave to steep for about twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile, work the Ricotta until creamy with the rest of the sugar; blend in the cream, beating slowly from bottom to top; then mix in the vanillin.
- At this point, arrange half of the sponge fingers on the bottom of a rectangular oven-dish.
- Pour on top half of the strawberries with their juice; then cover the strawberries with half of the cream.
- Make another layer of fingers, one of strawberries, and one of cream; level off the surface of the last layer of cream and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Leave in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.