Here is how to make a simple yet awesome Italian Pizza dough. Save your delivery guy a trip and make one of the easiest good pizza dough recipes around. A perfect dough for all occasions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Rising Time: 1 hour
- 1½ cups warm water (about 110-115°F)
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 3½ cups plain flour or bread flour
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- Whisk together the water, yeast, olive oil, and salt in a stand mixer.
- Let the yeast foam for 5 minutes.
- Add in 3 cups of flour and use your dough hook to knead.
- Knead for a minimum of 5 minutes, until the dough it smooth and just slightly tacky, but not sticky.
- Add the additional ½ cup of flour if needed and knead.
- Place the dough in a large, well oiled bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in a warm place to proof for 1 hour, or wrap the dough in plastic wrap and store in your refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
Recipe from: https://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/simple-pizza-dough
How to make a Homemade Pizza Margherita