The dynamic duo of pork sausage and peppers gets even heartier when earthy red potatoes are added.
To cut out some of the fat, try this dish with pork sausage instead.
- 1 lb. sweet and/or hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb. small red potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 red and/or yellow peppers
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan, combine sausages, potatoes, onion, peppers , olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast sausage mixture 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and sausages are lightly browned, stirring once halfway through roasting.
- Your sausage-potatoes-peppers is now ready to be served!
Recipe from: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/a4041/italian-sausage-potatoes-738/