Here is the old fashioned Italian Ricotta Cheesecake. Impress your friends and family by baking an extraordinary and authentic-tasting Italian cheesecake.
My Classic Italian Cheesecake recipe tastes bakery-special, but is home-kitchen-easy – a winning combination!
Servings: Serves 12
- 32 oz. fresh ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 3/4 tsp Orange Zest
- 2 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set rack in the middle of the oven. Grease a 9” baking dish.
- Blend all ingredients together until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until a light golden color.
- Make sure the center is fairly firm, and the point of a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover, and chill until served.
- Italian Ricotta Cheesecake can now be served.