Here is an Italian Mini-meatballs for kids. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. I always prepare it for my daughter who loves it !!
Serving: Makes about 40 mini-meatballs
- 5.29 oz of ground veal;
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese;
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml.) of milk;
- a pinch of salt;
- extra virgin oil
1. In a bowl combine the minced veal, grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and milk.
2. Add the salt and mix the mixture.
3. Now you can make the meatballs by taking a teaspoon of the mixture and placing it on the palm of your hand.
4. Create small meatballs and place them in a dish (preferably sprinkled with breadcrumbs).
5. Prepare a pan with extra virgin olive oil and let it warm up.
6. Place the meatballs (3-4 at a time) and fry for about 5 minutes.