Here is an Italian easy “lasagne sorrentina”. A very simple and tasty first course!
Servings: Serves 4
- 1/2 lb. of Italian Lasagna;
- Bechamel sauce (recipe here);
- 10.58 oz of Tomato sauce;
- 7 oz of mozzarella cheese;
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (or Grana Padano);
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- In a large pot with boiling salted water, cook the lasagne for a few minutes.
- Drain and let them dry on a cloth, being careful not to overlap them to prevent them from sticking together.
- In a saucepan, fry the oil and the onion.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and add the béchamel.
- Mix well and cook another 10 minutes.
- Pour a layer of sauce on the bottom of a pan.
- Spread the first layer of pasta, season with the mixture, spread the diced mozzarella and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Repeat until the ingredients are finished. Sprinkle the last layer with the grain.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 356 F for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with fried basil leaves.