The Italian creamy zucchini carbonara. This is a fantastic recipe for all Carbonara’s lovers.
SERVINGS: Serves 2
- 2 medium zucchini grated
- 4 eggs
- 10 oz of Spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup of Pecorino Romano grated
- a pinch of salt
- In a dish beat the eggs and add the pecorino and salt.
- Grate the zucchini not too finely and fry them in the pan with the oil.
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- Keep two glasses of cooking water aside.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pot, adding the zucchini, eggs and cheese.
- Gradually add the cooking water and stir until creamy.
- Serve your Italian Creamy Zucchini Carbonara with another sprinkling of pecorino.