The Italian creamy three-cheese pasta. All you need is garlic, cream, a selection of your favourite cheese (Italian is the best) and vegetable stock, then pour generously over pasta and you’re onto a cheesy winner.
- 12 oz. spaghetti or rigatoni pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup of heavy cream
- 10 tbsp of Italian cheese mix (Parmigiano, Pecorino and Provolone, or a blue cheese if you’d prefer)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley (to serve)
- Put the pasta on to boil in a pan of salted water.
- In a separate pan, heat the garlic, then add the cream, vegetable stock and a little of the spaghetti water.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan of cream and garlic and toss until all of the pasta is generously covered. Add a little more of the pasta water if needed.
- Take off the heat and throw in your Italian cheeses.
- Season to taste and garnish with fresh, chopped parsley leaves.
- Serve up immediately, with a little more grated Parmesan if you’re feeling extra-naughty!
- Enjoy your Italian creamy three-cheese pasta.