Here is the Italian country-style pasta. A rustic and healthy pasta to prepare when you want a simple and genuine dish!
Ideal for a nice spring or summer lunch!
SERVINGS: Serves 4
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 14 oz of pasta (Fusilli, Penne);
- 1 red pepper;
- 1 onion;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 zucchini;
- 7 oz of cherry tomatoes;
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil;
- a pinch of ground pepper;
- Start by carefully washing and drying the vegetables; cut the zucchini into small pieces, remove the pepper from the seeds and the internal filaments and cut them into pieces; simply divide the tomatoes into 2.
- Put a saucepan with plenty of water on the heat, bring it to the boil, add salt and let the pasta cook for the time indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, prepare a mixture with the onion and fry it in extra virgin olive oil for 2-3 minutes; add the diced vegetables and sauté for 15 minutes, wetting them with very little pasta cooking water and adding salt and pepper.
- After 10 minutes, add the tomatoes to the pan in the pan and finish cooking.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain it and put it in the pan with the sauce; Sauté everything over high heat for 2 minutes and serve the first heat by sprinkling it with previously washed and chopped parsley.
This dish will be excellent if you can keep the crunchy vegetables at the right point.
For this reason, when cooked, stretch with very little water: in this way you will avoid the minestrone effect.