Here is the best recipe for Italian cheesecake brownies.
Do you like ricotta?
Or Do you like Italian dessert?
Do you like Brownies?
Ok, this is a delicious recipe for you!!!!
Serving: Makes 24 brownies
- 1 pound (or 15 oz. container) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21.2 ounce package brownie mix
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line 13-by-9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Lightly grease foil.
- Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, cornstarch, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the package.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mixture in prepared pan. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Drop remaining brownie batter by spoonfuls over the cheese mixture.
- Cut through batter with a knife several times to create a marbled look.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan. Cut into squares.
The foil lining is to make the brownies easier to remove from the pan. Line the pan so that the foil extends 2 inches beyond the two long sides of the pan. After the brownies cool, simply use the two ends of foil as handles to lift the brownies from the pan onto a cutting board. Cut into squares.