You can never go wrong with the fresh taste of a Caprese Salad.
This easy to prepare salad not only tastes great but looks even better.
In the style of the island of Capri, this salad will bring you the relaxing pleasure you deserve.
There’s nothing better than sharing a great conversation with your family and friends.
Savor the moments.
Savor this salad.
Here is another great salad that should be eaten with a glass of wine.
Insalata caprese has a few variation, but I wouldn’t stray from the original ingredients of this dish.
Why tamper with perfection.
Whether served for lunch or before dinner, a tomato, basil and mozzarella salad would be a great dish to severe before any Italian meal.
- 4 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 package of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 20 sprigs of fresh basil
- 5 Tbs of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs of balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- Slice tomatoes around a 1/4in. thick.
- Slice mozzarella cheese 1/4in. thick.
- Arrange on a serving platter alternating tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Top with sprigs of fresh basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper.
- A simple variation of this dish would be to use bocconchini (small round baby mozzarella) and cherry tomatoes.
Meet Anita Augello – The woman behind all of these Italian favorites.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes and stories.