Here is the Italian Boscaiola Sauce. The most authentic of boscaiola sauces, made with mushrooms and a few more ingredients.
- 300 g (10 1/2 oz) Fresh Porcini Mushrooms or other kinds of wild mushrooms, chanterelles or swiss brown
- 200 g of canned tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 glass white wine
- 4 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and place the two garlic cloves for a few minutes until they turn gold in color.
- At this point add the glass of white wine and let it evaporate now add the canned tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- After 15 minutes take the garlic cloves away and add the mushrooms* that should be cut, as well as the chopped parsley leaves.
- At this point heat must be low and after 15 minutes your mushroom sauce is ready!
- At this point for the perfect tuscan finish you need either fresh pappardelle or pici!
Clean the mushrooms by dividing stem from cap, clean them with a soft and damp cloth, pat dry.