Here, we propose the traditional recipe of the bolognese sauce, the dressing for pasta and lasagne that everyone loves.
- 10.58 oz beef cartella (thin skirt)
- 1.76 oz carrot
- 1.76 celery stalk
- 5.29 oz pancetta,dried
- 1.76 onion
- 5 spoons tomato sauce or 0.70 oz of triple tomato extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- half cup white or red wine, dry and not frizzante
- salt and pepper, to taste
- The pancetta, cut into little cubes and chopped with a mezzaluna chopping knife, is melted in a saucepan; the vegetables, once again well chopped with the mezzaluna, are then added and everything is left to stew softly.
- Next the ground beef is added and is left on the stovetop, while being stirred constantly, until it sputters.
- The wine and the tomato cut with a little broth are added and everything left to simmer for around two hours, adding little by little the milk and adjusting the salt and black pepper.
- Optional but advisable is the addition of the panna di cottura of a litre of whole milk at the end of the cooking.
- You may now serve your Italian bolognese.