The Lemon Pie. I love recipes like this that are quick, easy and delicious.
Great to have handy when a quick dessert is needed.
- 2 cups milk – whole milk or half and half
- ½ cup bisquick
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- ¾ cup sugar
- Cinnamon – for sprinkling, optional
- ¼ cup butter, melted, cooked
- Whipped cream – for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease a 10-inch pie pan
- Combine milk, sugar, baking mix, cooled butter, eggs, flavoring of your choice in a blender. Cover and blend on highest speed for 15-20 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pie plate and place on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until set in the middle and a knife will come out clean when inserted in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Leftover pie can be stored in the refrigerator in a covered container.
- Lemon Pie is now ready to be served.
NOTE: This pie can be served warm or chilled. Optionally you can top it with some whipped cream or a light sprinkling of cinnamon.