The Anchovy Garlic Sauce Pasta. When you are in a hurry, it doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 1 lb. pasta – your favorite
- 2 oz. anchovy fillets – minced
- 3 garlic cloves – minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil – torn
- grated cheese – your favorite
- Cook pasta according to directions to make it al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté anchovies and garlic in hot olive oil for a few minutes.
- If the pasta is cooked, drain well and set aside.
- Pour over the sautéd anchovies and garlic into the drained hot pasta.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and basil. Serve immediately and pass the cheese.
- Have a wonderful meal with your pasta with anchovy garlic sauce!
Note: You can do this without the breadcrumbs if you prefer. But they do add a certain kind of texture. As I always say, I don’t like to chop basil. I prefer to tear it because it gives out more flavor when torn.