- 1 cup orange juice – squeezed fresh
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1/3 cup lime juice – freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp hot sauce – your favorite
- 1tb vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 24 – 30 chicken wings – separated into drumettes and wingettes.
- 2 tbs orange blossom honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the marinade ingredients into your blender and process until almost but not quite smooth.
- Pour the marinade into a sealable bag, add the chicken parts, seal and shake to make sure the marinade covers everything.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or, even better, overnight.
- Turning several times to distribute marinade.
- When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 375º.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbs orange zest – freshly grated
- 1/3 cup orange juice – squeezed fresh
- 4 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 tbs soy sauce – low sodium
- 4 tbs dark brown sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 few grindings of black pepper
- Add all of the GLAZE ingredients into a blender and process until almost but not quite smooth.
- Remove wings from the bag and toss marinade.
- Place wings on a foil lined baking sheet with a lip and bake until chicken has been cooked through.
- Remove pan from oven and glaze the chicken wings with the reserved marinade, saving some to use for a dipping sauce, if possible.
- Return and bake until the marinade gets bubbly, and the wings are crispy.
- Watch carefully as you do not want them to burn.
- Place on your serving dish with any remaining marinade to use as a dipping sauce.