Here is grandma’s yummy pistachio cake. This cake is a light, refreshing dessert that will be a hit every time.
SERVING: Serves 12
- 1 Jiffy Brand White Cake Mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped cream or frozen non-dairy whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut (optional)
- Mix and bake cake mix as instructed on box in a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Spread drained pineapple evenly over cooled cake.
- Mix together pudding, cream cheese and milk until well blended and spread evenly over pineapple.
- Top with whipped cream or cool whip, then with flaked coconut (using flaked coconut is optional).
- Store pistachio cake in refrigerator.
Source: Diana Desserts