If you like cheesecake this is the one to try. It’s really different.
The topping is optional, but to me the topping makes it taste better.
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Cheesecake:
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 25-35 minutes or until puffed up and light brown on edges.
- Remove from oven and cool about 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients; spread on cheese cake.
- Bake an extra 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Note: Featured Photo shown is without topping.