Here is grandma’s Italian Pizzaiola Sauce best recipe. One of the most famous and classic Italian sauce.
SERVING: For 500 grams (17.63 oz) of sauce
- 500 g. (17.63 oz) of tomato purée (or fresh tomatoes)
- A clove of garlic
- A sprig of parsley
- Oregano q.b.
- A chili pepper
- A generous spoonful of oil
- Salt q.b.
- Pour the oil into a small pan and brown the garlic clove and the chilli.
- Then remove the chilli pepper and add the tomato, salt and oregano.
- Cook over moderate heat for about half an hour in a covered container.
- When cooked, remove the garlic clove and add the chopped parsley.