My grandma’s Italian pasta salad best recipe. A fresh and quick pasta made with the best Neapolitan ingredients.
SERVINGS: Serves 4
- ¾ lb penne
- ½ lb plum tomatoes
- 5 oz buffalo-mozzarella cheese
- 2 fillets salted anchovies
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Drain one minute before the time indicated on the package.
- Then transfer the pasta to a bowl and toss with a tablespoon of olive oil. Let cool.
- In the meantime, drain and thinly slice the mozzarella.
- Thoroughly wash the anchovies.
- Then debone them, roughly chop and place in a salad bowl.
- Wash and quarter the tomatoes and tear apart the basil leaves by hand.
- Add the mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, oil, salt and pepper to the bowl with the anchovies.
- Toss everything together then add the pasta and toss again.
- Serve your pasta salad at your preferred temperature.