The fried zucchini in batter or Zucchine Fritte in Pastella, golden and delicately crunchy, represent a plate delicious and easy to marry with other dishes.
They are excellent to be enjoyed as a side dish with fish or meat. Or, served among the starters as appetizers, accompanied by a fresh prosecco.
Preparation is quick and simple, with the addition of a few ingredients.
Servings: serves 4
- 3 small white zucchini;
- ¾ cup + 3 tbsp of 00 flour;
- 2 eggs;
- black pepper;
- oil for frying
- Wash the zucchini very well.
- Dry them carefully and cut into thin slices.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well, adding the water (a little at a time), so that no lumps are created.
- Add the zucchini and mix thoroughly until mixture is smooth and not too thick.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and, with the help of a spoon, begin to add the zucchini, making sure to turn them occasionally.
- Once you obtained a homogeneous browning, drain and place the zucchini on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot or cold, with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper.