Here is my grandma’s Coconut cookies best recipe. Lively and tasty, these little coconut cookies are an irresistible way to finish a meal.
SERVINGS: Serves 4
- 5 oz shredded coconut
- 7 oz granulated sugar
- 1 ½ oz Italian “00” flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- cocoa powder to taste
- confectioners sugar to taste
- Mix together the flours and sugar and form a well on a work surface. In the center, add the egg and salt.
- Mix together until you have a smooth dough.
- Then divide the dough into small balls, about ½ inch in diameter, and roll in either powdered sugar or cocoa powder.
- Arrange the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 275°F oven for about 10 minutes.
Source and picture: Academia Barilla