Deviled Eggs are full of flavor from fresh garlic and cayenne pepper giving them a tangy, addicting bite.
Makes 12 Egg halves
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped parsley
- Place eggs in large saucepan and cover with cold water. Place on burner over medium high heat and cover saucepan with lid. Bring eggs just to the boiling point. Leaving the saucepan on the burner, turn off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain, then rinse in cold water.
- Peel the shell off the egg. Cut each egg in half and scoop out the yolk into a small bowl.
- Place empty whites of the egg halves on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, spice and mix together until well blended with no lumps.
- Open zip lock bag or pastry bag fitted with piping tip. Place egg yolk mixture in the bag. Pip yolk mixture into the egg white shells to make a swirl effect.
- Garnish with sprinkles of parsley and paprika on top of each egg. Refrigerate covered until cold. Serve.