Wow, cookies that taste like brownies, a great idea!
Make these up for a quick and easy snack, and since these goodies take so little time to make, have some on hand for when your children’s friends drop by.
SERVING: Makes 2-3 dozen cookies (depending on what size cookie scoop you use).
- 1 (19.5 to 21.2-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil and eggs. Stir well. Add the chocolate chips. Stir in chopped nuts (if using).
- With a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, drop dough by rounded tablespoons two inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, until center is still soft.
- Cool in pans for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.