This Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake is a chocolate dessert recipe that you don’t want to miss!
An easy cake recipe for a chocolate lover !
- 2 boxes Brownie mix, (this should be mix that makes 9×13 inch pan of brownies, that will make 2 9 inch rounds, if smaller double the amount of brownie boxes) + ingredients listed on box (or your favorite homemade brownie recipe!)
- 2 1/4 c Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 sticks Butter, , softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 3/4 c Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 c Chocolate Morsels
- 2 c Dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 c Heavy cream
- Mix the brownie batter up and pour it into 4 greased and parchment lined 9-inch round pans. Bake brownies following the instructions on the packaging for 8×8″ brownie pan.
- While the brownies bake and cool make the no bake cookie dough.
- In a bowl mix together flour and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl cream together the sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- Add Vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the flour mixture a little at a time.
- Once fully combined add the milk a tablespoon at a time until the cookie dough is a consistency that is loose enough to spread.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat the cream in the microwave until it begins to boil then pour over the chopped chocolate stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Assemble the brownie cake starting with a layer of brownie, then spreading no bake cookie dough over it, brownie, cookie dough, brownie, and a last layer of cookie dough.
- Pour the ganache over the cookie dough and chop up the last brownie round and sprinkle over the top.