The Broccoli and Sausage Stuffed Bread. Stuffed breads are super easy to make and you can put whatever you’d like in them.
- 1 tube of pizza dough (or 1 portion of your favorite dough)
- 1-2 cups of cooked sausage
- 1-2 cups of broccoli (cooked if frozen)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook the sausage in a little olive oil until browned and fully cooked. While you’re doing this, cook the broccoli in the microwave according to package directions unless using fresh broccoli. Then you don’t have to do anything to it.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of tin foil and spray it with Pam (so the dough doesn’t stick).
- Unroll the dough onto the pan.
- Put down the cheese first, making sure to keep it on one side.
- Then add the broccoli and sausage. Use your eye; when it looks like there’s enough on there for your taste, don’t add any more.
- Fold the dough over the ingredients. Make sure to crimp and/or fold the edges so the ingredients don’t seep out while cooking.
- Brush the top with the beaten egg (so it gets golden brown). Then cut a few slits on the top so the steam can escape.
- Cook until the dough is firm and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- You may now enjoy your Broccoli and Sausage Stuffed Bread.