This great antipasto salad recipe I was making the other day told me to make sure I had a nice bottle of wine and a fresh loaf of Italian bread ready before I ate it.
- 1/2lb. of a Smoked Honey Ham sliced thin
- 1/2lb. of Prosciutto sliced thin
- 1/2lb. of hot or mild Capocollo sliced thin
- 1/2lb. of Genoa Salami sliced thin
- 12oz. of Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella cheese
- 2lb. of Fontinella cheese
- 1lb. of Asiago cheese
- 12oz. jar of Imported Peperoncini
- 12oz. jar of Roasted Red Peppers
- 120z. jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2pd. of Marinated Italian Green Olives
- 1 loaf of Fresh Italian Bread
- 1 or 2 bottles of Italian Red Wine
- Roll the ham, prosciutto,capocollo and salami into toothpicks and arrange on a serving platter.
- Slice the mozzarella into 1/4 inch pieces and arrange.
- Slice the fontinella and asiago cheese into 1/2 inch pieces and arrange.
- Slice the red peppers,artichokes and peperoncini and arrange.
- Place the olives on the plate.
- Slice the bread.
- Pour the remaining wine in a glass and your ready to eat.