Presents have been opened; wrappings discarded but it’s still
Holiday time. Enjoy an easy to fix dinner and start it off by relaxing
with this delicious Aperol Spritzer.
This is our family-favorite get together drink.
- 1 part (3 oz) aperol
- 1 part (3 oz) prosecco
- orange slices – for garnish
- Add ice to a large stemmed-glass until it is almost half filled.
- Pour in the Aperol and then pour in the Prosecco.
- Stir and add a slice of orange.
- Note: If you like it sweeter, add a little more Aperol. Some recipes call for an ounce of sparkling water. Add that only if you want some fizz (we don’t).