Here is the Affogato al Caffe’. An amazing Italian Dessert. This is a typical Italian end to a meal.
It’s a mix of our strong coffee and delicious ‘gelato.’ You can use whiskey, cognac, “amaro” or your favourite liquor.
Don’t worry, it helps the digestion.
So easy and so tasty!
Servings: serves 2
- 1 cup strong espresso coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Coffee or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup good whiskey
- Grated chocolate
- Coffee beans
- Mix very hot coffee with sugar and whiskey.
- Place ice cream in glasses and pour the hot mixture on top of each serving.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and coffee beans.
- You may now serve your Affogato al Caffe’.